亲爱的小伙伴们,对于拜伦经典爱情诗英文和拜伦经典爱情诗赏析,很多人可能不是很了解。因此,今天我将和大家分享一些关于拜伦经典爱情诗英文和拜伦经典爱情诗赏析的知识,希望能够帮助大家更好地理解这个话题。

本文目录一览

拜伦经典爱情诗英文

拜伦是举世公认的19世纪浪漫主义文学首屈一指的代表人物。他一生写下了大量的诗歌,他的诗作被世人赞誉为“抒情史诗”。那么你想欣赏拜伦的经典英文诗歌吗?下面是我为大家带来拜伦经典爱情英文诗,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

拜伦经典爱情英文诗1:

When I dream that you love me, you’ll surely forgive;

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒来,我空余泪眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Shed o’er me your languor benign;

让昏倦流布我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一样销魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality’s emblem is given;

也是死亡的样品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天国倘若是这般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

愿死神早早降临!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

Thus doom’d but to gaze upon bliss.

只许我凝眸痴望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫说我受罚还不够!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

To awake will be torture sufficient.

这苦刑怎生忍受!

拜伦经典爱情英文诗2:

When we two parted

当初我们俩分别,

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼泪,

Half broken-hearted

心儿几乎要碎裂,

To sever for years,

得分隔多少年岁!

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的脸发白发冷,

Colder thy kiss;

你的吻更是冰凉;

Truly that hour foretold

确实呵,那个时辰

Sorrow to this!

预告了今日的悲伤!

The dew of the morning

清晨滴落的露珠

Sunk chill on my brow—

浸入我眉头,好冷——

It felt like the warning

对我今天的感触

Of what I feel now.

仿佛是预先示警。

Thy vows are all broken,

你把盟誓都背弃,

And light is thy fame;

名声也轻浮浪荡;

I hear thy name spoken,

听别人把你说起,

And share in its shame.

连我也羞愧难当。

They name thee before me,

他们当着我说你,

A knell to mine ear;

像丧钟响彻耳旁;

A shudder comes o’er me—

我周身止不住战栗——

Why wert thou so dear?

对你怎这样情长?

They know not I knew thee,

他们不知我熟悉你——

Who knew thee too well:—

只怕是熟悉过度;

Long, long shall I rue thee,

我会久久惋惜你,

Too deeply to tell.

深切得难以陈诉。

In secret we met—

想当初幽期密约,

In silence I grieve,

到如今默默哀怨:

That thy heart could forget,

你的心儿会忘却,

Thy spirit deceive.

你的灵魂会欺骗。

If I should meet thee

要是多少年以后,

After long years,

我偶然与你相会,

How should I greet thee?—

用什么将你迎候?

With silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼泪。

返回目录

拜伦经典爱情诗赏析

昔日依依别
昔日依依惜别,
泪流默默无言;
离恨肝肠断,
此别又几年。
冷颊向愕然,
一吻寒更添;
日后伤心事,
此刻已预言。
朝起寒露重,
凛冽凝眉间—
彼时已预告:
悲伤在今天。
山盟今安在?
汝名何轻贱!
吾闻汝名传,
羞愧在人前。
闻汝名声恶,
犹如听丧钟。
不禁心怵惕—
往昔情太浓。
谁知旧日情,
斯人知太深。
绵绵长怀恨,
尽在不言中。
昔日喜幽会,
今朝恨无声。
旧情汝已忘,
痴心遇薄幸。
多年惜别后,
抑或再相逢,
相逢何所语?
泪流默无声。
【评析】:
George Gordon,Lord Byron(乔治-戈登-拜伦 1788-1824)英国诗坛上有争议的“怪人”和“浪子”。
这首诗回忆了与爱人分别的情景和感受以及后来的心情。诗中,诗人情感真挚,毫不矫揉造作,真情动人。“In silence and tears”的重复,不仅使全诗前后照应,浑然一体,而且强化了过去和将来不会更改的气氛;另一方面,诗人运用了较短的诗节和众多的断开的句子,暗示出他的难以压抑的、无法平静的痛苦心境。
经典爱情诗——拜 伦
爱情对男人而言,只是生活的一部份。
但对女人而言,却是一生的全部。
初吻并不能当作永久相爱的保障,但它却是盖在生命史上的一个永久记忆印章。
恋爱是艰苦的,不能期待它像美梦一样出来。
欢乐的回忆已不再是欢乐,而哀愁的回忆却还是哀愁。
爱情可以而且应该永远和婚姻共存。
比一切更甜蜜的,是初次的热烈爱情--它是唯一独尊的。
女人有一句赞美她的话便可以活下去。
女人是男人的伟大创造者。
心儿累了,要舒缓,爱情也需要歇息。

返回目录

拜伦经典著名诗歌欣赏

拜伦是英国19世纪初期伟大的浪漫主义诗人,在他的诗歌里塑造了一批“拜伦式英雄”。他不仅是一位伟大的诗人,还是一个为理想战斗一生的勇士,积极而勇敢地投身革命。下面是我为大家带来拜伦经典著名诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

拜伦经典著名诗歌:我愿做无忧无虑的小孩

I would I were a careless child,

我愿做无忧无虑的小孩,

Still dwelling in my Highland cave,

仍然居住在高原的洞穴,

Or roaming through the dusky wild,

或是在微曛旷野里徘徊,

Or bounding o’er the dark blue wave;

或是在暗蓝海波上腾跃;

The cumbrous pomp of Saxon pride

撒克逊浮华的繁文缛礼

Accords not with the freeborn soul,

不合我生来自由的意志,

Which loves the mountain’s craggy side,

我眷念坡道崎岖的山地,

And seeks the rocks where billows roll.

我向往狂涛扑打的巨石。

Fortune! take back these cultured lands,

命运呵!请收回丰熟的田畴,

Take back this name of splendid sound!

收回这响亮的尊荣称号

I hate the touch of servile hands,

我厌恶被人卑屈地迎候,

I hate the slaves that cringe around.

厌恶被奴仆躬身环绕。

Place me among the rocks I love,

把我放回我酷爱的山岳,

Which sound to Ocean’s wildest roar;

听巉岩应和咆哮的海洋;

I ask but this—again to rove

我只求让我重新领略

Through scenes my youth hath known before.

我从小熟悉的故国风光。

Few are my years, and yet I feel

我虽然年少,也能感觉出

The world was ne’er design’d for me:

这世界决不是为我而设;

Ah! why do dark’ning shades conceal

幽冥暗影为何要幂覆

The hour when man must cease to be?

世人向尘寰告别的时刻?

Once I beheld a splendid dream,

我也曾瞥见过辉煌梦境——

A visionary scene of bliss:

极乐之乡的神奇幻觉;

Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam

真相呵!为何你可憎的光明

Awake me to a world like this?

唤醒我面临这么个世界?

I loved—but those I loved are gone;

我爱过——所爱之人已离去;

Had friends—my early friends are fled:

有朋友——早年友谊已终结;

How cheerless feels the heart alone

孤苦的心灵怎能不忧郁,

When all its former hopes are dead!

当原有的希望都黯然熄灭!

Though gay companions o’er the bowl

纵然酒宴中欢谑的伙伴们

Dispel awhile the sense of ill;

把恶劣情怀驱散了片刻;

Though pleasure stirs the maddening soul,

豪兴能振奋痴狂的灵魂,

The heart—the heart—is lonely still.

心儿呵,心儿却永远寂寞。

How dull! to hear the voice of those

多无聊!去听那些人闲谈:

Whom rank or chance, whom wealth or power,

那些人与我非敌非友,

Have made, though neither friends nor foes,

是门第、权势、财富或机缘

Associates of the festive hour.

使他们与我在筵前聚首。

Give me again a faithful few,

把几个忠诚密友还给我,

In years and feelings still the same,

还是原来的年纪和心情;

And I will fly the midnight crew,

躲开那半夜喧嚣的一伙,

Where boist´rous joy is but a name.

他们的欢乐不过是虚名。

And woman, lovely woman! thou,

美人,可爱的美人!你就是

My hope, my comforter, my all?

我的希望,慰藉,和一切?

How cold must be my bosom now,

连你那笑靥的魅力也消失,

When e’en thy smiles begin to pall!

我心中怎能不奇寒凛冽!

Without a sigh would I resign

又富丽又惨苦的繁嚣俗境,

This busy scene of splendid woe,

我毫无叹惜,愿从此告辞;

To make that calm contentment mine,

我只要怡然知足的恬静——

Which virtue knows, or seems to know.

“美德”熟识它,或似曾相识。

Fain would I fly the haunts of men—

告别这熙来攘往的去处——

I seek to shun, not hate mankind;

我不恨人类,只是想避开;

My breast requires the sullen glen,

我痴心寻觅阴沉崖谷,

Whose gloom may suit a darken’d mind.

那暝色契合这晦暗胸怀。

Oh! that to me the wings were given

但愿能给我一双翅膀:

Which bear the turtle to her nest!

像斑鸠飞回栖宿的巢里,

Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,

我也要展翅飞越穹苍,

To flee away, and be at rest.

飘然远引,得享安息。

拜伦经典著名诗歌:勒钦伊盖

去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!

Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;

In you let the minions of luxury rove;

还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,

Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;

Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,

Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,

Round their white summits though elements war;

不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,

Though cataracts foam ’stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,

Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander’d;

头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;

My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,

On chieftains long perish’d my memory ponder’d,

我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。

As daily I strode through the pine-cover’d glade.

直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,

I sought not my home till the day’s dying glory

北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;

Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

流传的 故事 勾起迷人的遐想,

For fancy was cheer’d by traditional story,

是山民传述的——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

“逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到

’Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”

Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?´

英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,

Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。

And rides on the wind, o’er his own Highland vale.

当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,

Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,

Winter presides in his cold icy car:

云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,

Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

“不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象

Ill-starr´d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?“

Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?´

你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,

Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!

Victory crown’d not your fall with applause:

总算有幸,和你们部族一起,

Still were you happy in death’s earthy slumber,

在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;

You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

高亢风笛传扬着你们的 事迹 ,

The pibroch resounds to the piper’s loud number,

峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!

Years have roll’d on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!

Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,

Nature of verdure and flow’rs has bereft you,

你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。

Yet still are you dearer than Albion’s plain.

从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,

England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;

To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!

Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

返回目录

拜伦最有名的情诗是那首(附文)

拜伦的诗 When we two parted In silence and tears, Half-broken-hearted To sever for years, Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss; Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this. The dew of the morning Sank chill on my brow-- It felt like the warning Of what I feel now. Thy vows are all broken, And light is thy fame; I hear thy name spoken, And share in its shame. They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear; A shudder comes o’er me-- Why wert thou so dear? They know not I knew thee, Who knew thee too well:-- Long, long shall I rue thee, Too deeply to tell. In secret we met-- In silence I grieve, That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive. If I should meet thee After long years, How shall I greet thee?-- With silence and tears. 答案补充 中文翻译:当在安静和眼泪,一半-心碎的中分开二我们切断为几年的时候,尖板条长出你的面颊和寒气,完全地你的亲吻;确实那个小时预言使这个痛苦 .早晨的露水使在我的额头-- 上寒气下沉--天好像要现在我感受到什么的警告.Thy发誓要完全打破公亩,和光是你的名声;我听见你的名字说和分担它的羞耻. 他们给你们取名以前的事物自我,一钟声向矿耳朵;一颤抖来自我--为什么wert你们那样昂贵吗?他们知道不我认识也认识你们的你们well:-- 长时间,长时间我将太深不能讲述后悔你们. 我们秘密会见----沉默我感到难过伤心,那你的心脏能忘记你的精神欺诈.如果我是,下午长几年应该见到你们情况怎样我将问候你们吗?

返回目录

如果本文的解答对您有所帮助,请在文章结尾处点击“顶一下”以表示您的支持。如果您对本文不满意,也请点击“踩一下”,以便我们改进该篇文章。